Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm Triggered!

Here we go...the countdown to retrieval has started!

Got my trigger shot in the upper outer quadrant of my rear end promptly at 7:30 p.m. (Thank you, Sharon Brown!) It didn't hurt a bit! It's funny to think of all the medical procedures that have taken place in my kitchen over the past month or so... I don't know who's been doctored more- me or Rudder... I think I may have passed him by now!

Anyway, for 36 hours I don't have to get a shot! Yippee! I do still have to go to acupuncture in the morning for a rescheduled appointment of my last session so I guess a day without needles was just not in the cards!!!

Everyone pray hard...retrieval is big!!! Kinda cool to think our baby may be getting a little sneak peek of the world (just a lab, but still) before he/she gets settled in my comfy uterus (with some nicely lined walls, thank you very much...) We are on track and I am so thankful for how smoothly this has been up to this point.

Thanks to everyone who has been praying, reading the blog, giving me shots and just loving us through this time. You have helped make a wild ride much more tolerable for us! Keep up the prayers...

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're done with accupuncture! I can't even think about it. I wouldn't be able to do it. I'm praying hard. I couldn't be more proud of you.

    ReplyDelete