Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quick Update!

Bloodwork (to measure estrogen) from this morning came back as 176 which is great- right on track...any higher than 200 and they would have adjusted the meds, but she said we are staying with it for now! We'll check again on Friday and also take a peek at my ovaries by ultrasound...I am fully expecting to see little factories just churning away! They are throbbing so something's going on in there!!!

Acupuncture was the worst ever today- too many needles in my spine!!! I was about to jump off of the table. I screamed more than once to which I received no response! (I actually imagined her smiling and continuing to poke!) Oh well- 2 more sessions!

That's all for now- stay tuned to the continuing saga...

1 comment:

  1. hey chicky, hope it goes well today. glad you had a good report on tuesday. love to you & thanks for keeping us in the loop.

    ReplyDelete