Thursday, April 2, 2009

I did it!

Wasn't that bad! Fill syringe- check. Alcohol swab the area- check. Pinch & deep breath- give yourself a shot in the tummy!

Medicine is burning a little and area is reddish, but other than that I am just relieved to have it over with! Only 6 more weeks of shots to go!

Thanks to Brad & my sweet friend Courtney for being there for the first shot---don't think I would have been nearly as brave if I didn't have my audience!

So tomorrow, on to acupuncture...let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! You showed that shot who is boss...now we just have to sit back and wait for the fun side effects:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so excited! take control, bridget! be tough, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridget is really being humble...she took it like a pro!
    I'm really proud of you B! Hope you are staying cool...

    ReplyDelete